Thursday 24 March 2011

Welcome

This is the first blog from Expedite Publishing.
Welcome to Erroneous English!

I am a scientist turned editor. After many years on the bench - yes, I was one of those people pipetting in white lab coats that you often see on the news - I decided that my love of English could be put to good use: and so Expedite Publishing was born. I offer scientific editing for academics and students; however, Expedite Publishing has helped many other people achieve their writing goals (businesses, individuals and those who have English as a second lanuage), and I hope that this continues! Jump on my website if you would like more information www.expeditepublishing.com.au

I am not a writer - and most people assume that editors are. Instead, my hope is that this blog will offer advice about the mis-use, overuse or underuse of certain words, offer tidbits on how to write well and, from time-to-time, highlight interesting science feature articles and news.

I also welcome any photos of Erroneous English (to which I dedicate this site), from signs, billboards, flyers etc. If you stumble upon any photos that fit the bill, please share them with me.

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment